#1) SAFETY – there are children playing the park, please drive slowly. This also helps to control dust for all our campers
#2) 1 RV, Tent, or Motor Home per site (Check in time is at 2:00 pm; Check out time is at 12 noon)
- Site rates are based on 2 adults and 4 children up to 16 years of age.
- Trailer sites – additional adults $5.00, children $2.00 per night
- Tent sites – Additional adults $10.00, children $5.00 per night
- More than one tent per site must be cleared with management.
- If you would like a late check-out please check with office prior to 10am.
#3) 1 vehicle per site
- All other vehicles MUST park at the store parking.
- Only registered guest’s vehicles past the barricade.
- Boats must not block access to other campsites or inhibit movement of traffic.
#4) All Dogs must be on a leash and owners must scoop after their dog. Failure to clean up pet fecal matter (or other waste) in your campsite may result in a fee of $100.00 or more.
#5) The front gate will be locked at 10:30 pm each night and re-opened at 6:30 am. There is no access to the park during those hours. Please plan your arrival accordingly.
#6) Garbage cans and recycling bins are located at the washrooms. Recycle bins that contain garbage, or unrecyclables are treated as garbage. Do not store garbage at your site. It will attract skunks and bears.
- Please do not put your garbage in ANY blue can.
#7) No mats on the grass
- Having great grounds is a priority to us, mats kill the grass and it takes weeks to get it back.
#8) There is no RV washing allowed
- Bell’s Corner Car Wash has a large stall bay – 1005 Railway Street, Kenora ON – Open 24 hrs.
#9) Quiet time is between 9 PM and 7 AM – City of Kenora Bylaw #27-2007
- Barking dogs are not allowed at any time. Please do not leave your pet unattended in the campground.
- We enforce quiet time at 11:00pm. Our staff will come by and give you a warning if you are being too loud. If they have to come back we will be escorting you out of the park.
#10) Limits of stay
- Campers are limited to a 28 day stay.
- Campers may only add to a booking one time in a 28 days period. The duration of this booking may not exceed the 28 day maximum
- Campers who have used their one time booking extension may not relocate to a new site within that 28 day period.
Our wifi has been completely upgraded. There is no password. Select “Anicinabe”. Please do not use sites like Netflix, Youtube or play video games that use a lot of data, this stalls the internet for you and everyone else.