We take pride in our park and hope you will too, it is a little community and the happiness of all our guests is our #1 priority. In order to make sure everyone is entitled to a good time we have some rules and guidelines that must be followed. We have listed our rules and guidelines below and given you justification as to why we need to enforce them. If you have any suggestions on new rules or ways we can improve our park please visit our office and fill out a form for the suggestion box.
- Safety is always first, please drive safely in our park as there are a lot of children around
#2) 1 RV, Tent, or Motor Home per site (Check in time is at 2:00 pm; Check out time is at 12 noon)
- Site rates are based on 2 adults and 4 children up to 16 years of age.
- Trailer sites – additional adults $5.00, children $2.00 per night
- Tent sites – Additional adults $10.00, children $5.00 per night
- More than one tent per site must be cleared with management.
- If you would like a late check-out please check with office prior to 10am.
#3) 1 vehicle per site
- The park can get VERY crowded if extra vehicles are brought. If you would like to bring in extra vehicles or have a visitor, please ask at the office. If you have a boat please let us know.
#4) All Dogs must be on a leash and owners must scoop after their dog. Stations with bags are provided
#5) The front gate will be locked at 11 pm each night and re-opened at 6 am
- Local traffic will come into our park to party, “park” and swim. This disrupts our guests. Locking the gate takes this traffic away and makes for a better stay for registered guests.
#6) Garbage cans and recycling bins are located at the washrooms. Do not store garbage at your site. It will attract skunks and bears.
#7) No mats on the grass
- Having great grounds is a priority to us, mats kill the grass and it takes weeks to get it back.
#8) There is no RV washing allowed
- Bell’s Corner Car Wash has a large stall bay – 1005 Railway Street, Kenroa ON – Open 24 hrs.
#9) Quiet time is between 9 PM and 7 AM – City of Kenora Bylaw #27-2007
- Barking dogs are not allowed at any time.
- We want you to have a great time but we also want all your neighbours to have a great time. You can still sit around your fire and connect but please be courteous to those around you. Our staff will come by and give you a warning if you are being too loud, if they have to come back we will be escorting you out of the park.
#10) Have fun!
We feel these rules and guidelines are fair and if followed everyone should have a great stay, if there is something that we can do to improve your stay please let us know. We are at work and you are on vacation!