COVID19 (here we go again)
Ontario borders have been closed until May 20th. We hope that we will still be able to offer camping for May long weekend. If we are not permitted to open, we will move you reservation to the same days in 2022. Any camper whose reservation is affected in this way will receive an updated confirmation. If you would like to move your reservation to a date later in the summer, we will do our best to make that work, subject to availability of course. Regardless, your reservation is still secure, just bumped ahead a year.
Many of us have been here before and although we lost May last year, we did go on to have a great camping summer together. Be part of the solution, get immunized.
Please Note: In order to use this system, your browser must accept cookies.
Advance Reservation Fee:
- A 50% deposit per site is required to secure a reservation. Final payment is due upon arrival
- Please let us know if your arrival time changes. If you do not contact us, your site will be held for 24 hours after your scheduled checkin and then will be returned to general inventory.
- If you do not cancel your reservation 24 hours in advance the 2pm checkin, you will be charged for the first night of your booking.
- There is a $6.00 system fee applied to all bookings
Cancellations and Refunds
- If you cancel 7 or more days in advance, you will receive a refund of 50% of the mandatory deposit.
- There is no refund for cancellations with less than 7 days notice.
- Your $6.00 system fee is non-refundable.
- A minimum reservation for long weekends is 3 nights.
- Reservations can be paid by VISA, MASTERCARD, email transfer or cheque. Deposited paid by cheque will be held for 7 days. Charges will show on your credit card statement as: Middle Lake Enterprises Inc
Check-in – after 2:00pm
Check-out – Before 12:00 noon
The Park Store is opened between 7:00am – 10:00pm and the Park Gates are locked between 10:30pm and 6:30am. There is no access to the park during those hours. Please plan your arrival accordingly.
NOTE: For those campers who request to be have their RV pulled into a Motorhome site (70-75 & 78) utilizing the Anicinabe Park dolly, there will be a $20.00 fee, to pull in and $20.00 to pull out. If the camper wishes to rent the equipment and pull their trailer in themselves, the fee for renting the equipment is $10.00. This service must be scheduled at least 1 week in advance of the date the service is to occur.
For questions about our booking system, or for personal assistance, please text: 807-407-1697 email: email@example.com or call: 1-807-467-2700 (due to high customer traffic the phone is rarely answer. We try to return voicemail messages on the same day. Text (807-407-1697) and email are the best way to reach us.
Please note: Cancellations must be done by email: firstname.lastname@example.org